Brand New Medical Study
Toenail fungus sufferers might be interested in this new study
💡 Study sites across Australia & NZ
💡 Limited number of patients needed
We’re currently inviting volunteers to participate in a study investigating a potential new topical treatment for toenail fungus
If you take part in the research study you will receive:
Payment for your time
For out-of-pocket expenses, such as travel and meals.
Free study-related medical care
You may gain access to new research treatments, before they are widely available.
No overnight stays!
All study visits are out-patient only.
🏥 Study Guide
Who can take part in this study?
In order to be considered to take part in the study, you’ll need to meet all of the following:
- You are between the ages of 18 and 70 inclusively
- You experience symptoms related to toenail fungal infection on at least one of your big toes
- You are able to attend clinic visits and keep a record over the trial period
Who is unable to take part in this study?
- Anyone who has a genetic nail disorder
- Anyone who is currently pregnant, breast-feeding, or planning to become pregnant
- Anyone with a history of severe allergies (requiring hospital care) or reaction to any drugs
What is the purpose of this study?
Toenail fungus can be a problem for lots of people. It can cause discolouration, odour, thickening and brittleness of the toenail.
This trial is investigating a potential new treatment and is the second trial to be conducted. The study treatment is brushed onto the toenail(s) and, aside from the first application, this would be done at home. Participants will keep a record of each time they apply the topical solution.
Where is my nearest study site?
Here is a map of all of the sites who are currently recruiting for this study:
What if I have other questions about the study?
We are here for you! Click or tap this button to send an email to our Patient Experience team: